Monday, 22 May 2017

Brief

Brief 

A promotion package for the release of an album, to include a music promo video, together with two ancillary tasks: a digipak for the album's release and a magazine advertisement for the digipak.

I am looking forward to taking part in the course, I am looking forward to using the skills that I learnt in AS Media for the video and the advertisement. I think the course will help my organisation skills . I am looking forward to the course because it is very similar to the real process of producing a music video. I am also ookin forward to gaining and improving my skills at A2. I am also interested in how my study of TV Drama and film institutions will influence my coursework .

I am worried about finding the right actors to star in the digipak ect however, I think I will enjoy the rest of the course because it sounds very creative . I am also a bit worried about getting my actors to where they need to be, transport may be an issue however, I think I can figure out away to solve this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Research: Geri Halliwell :It's Raining Men

Geri Halliwell :It's Raining Men (unfinished) Originally the song was recorded by the Weather Girls in 1982, then was covered by Hall...